they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday.


  • Missed out on my sleep in. Ohwell~
  • Got my car serviced (thanks Mother).
  • Went and saw my grandpa in the hospital. He’s not doing so well but that was to be expected.
  • Got my car back.
  • Went to Marion with Mother.
  • Had lunch together and did a bit of shopping. BreadTop noms.
  • Bought cute new heels for $5 !
  • Bought new slow cooker so I can make soups and casseroles without fussing with my unusually smaller than average oven.
  • Bumped into Bradley and spoke about weekend plans.
  • Paid a ridic amount of $$$ for petrol.
  • Got Michael some skittles.
  • Cuddled and had an almost-asleep nap.
  • Couch sex.
  • Missed having a cigarette after physical activities. Sad mood bear right here.
  • Blocked someone on Facebook and Instagram. Stalk me now, you creep.
  • Watched some Mrs Brown’s Boys - hilarious for British comedy. I don’t usually fancy it.
  • Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment