they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday.

I’m having one of those days where I hate almost every single thing in my wardrobe.

Except I’ve felt like this for almost two weeks now. I need to go shopping. Op-shopping to be specific. Mostly because the things they’re selling in current fashion is not appealing to me. This is the first time in since, well, since I started following current fashion trends that I actually don’t like what they’re bringing out. I mean, my favourite Aussie designers never let me down (that’s why they’re my favourite) but lately mainstream retailers are pissing me off. Idk&Idc~

kGJhskghfsk.fhjslkfjdkdfj

And now I just agreed to work on a quick graphic design for a friend. Why do I do this to myself ? I’m not artistic at all, and I suck at graphic design. Just because I know how to edit things doesn’t mean I know what I’m doing… Waaaahhhh ! I can do this. Challenge accepted.

Must stop looking at stationary for Uni until I receive my Acceptance Offer (if and when situation) next year. I still have to sit the damn STAT test, for goodness sakes. Ease up, Bianca. It’s still only a possibility that you’ll get in. Nothing’s for sure yet.

Doing some serious research into how I can cut down my animal product intake to almost zero without damaging my already fucked up body. So far I've worked out how much iron I need per day (18mg) and which are iron rich foods. I think I'll forever need to take my calcium and vitamin D supplements purely because I know, no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to reach my recommended intake for the day.

New foods I need to buy and try:

  • Flaxseed
  • Chia seed
  • Quinoa
Looks like my whole diet is need of an overhaul. L0rdy l0rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment