they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, September 8, 2012

9,000 pieces.


So last night I went to Trev’s house to drink and put together a 9,000 piece puzzle with help from Hannah, Anthony, Larry, Rachel, and Bella. We didn’t get very far. Once we opened the box, we realised there were two bags full of pieces, so we decided to start sorting the first bag. We had loads of laughs, drinks, chit chats, cigarettes (I failed quitting at a week thanks to a stressful day at work), and general inside jokes formed. I took a lot more photos but they’re on my film camera. I can’t wait to get it developed. There are photos from my birthday on it.

Hannah and I accidentally fell asleep on Trev’s couch while watching The Avengers. When we woke up, we found the border almost complete, which is an achievement considering we hardly concentrated on the puzzle. And tonight, Hannah, Michael and I are going back to do some more (we’ll probably watch more movies than do the puzzle but whatever).

No comments:

Post a Comment