they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

@@@

Do you have somewhere you hide things you don’t want anyone else to find?
I never have things to hide in the first place.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
It's a skill I'm familiar with.

Your last ex says they never even liked you, you say?
That's nice. Am I supposed to care ?

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yeah. Anti-climax.

If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be?
I'd get a few helix piercings. If my nose wasn't messed up, I'd get my septum done in an instant.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Obv.

If someone told you that you were a player, what would you say back?
No playa H8.

What eye color do you find sexiest?
I'm dazzled by Michael's brown eyes. They're a warmer shade compared to mine.

Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
Idk. I didn't care about what other people thought. I was clumsy and fell over a lot.

If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
Giraffe, Jellyfish and a Seahorse. 2 out of 3 I can actually own in my home if I wanted to.

What’s your most favorite part of your personality?
I care a fuck load about the people I love.

Do you eat enough vegetables?
I'm overdoing my fruit when I should be eating more veggies. Thanks for reminding me (:

What is the last pill you took?
A paracetamol/ibuprofen pill to cure my congestion.

Last person you took a nap with?
Michael, though I hardly nap.

Have you ever seen the last person you texted naked?
We had sex like a couple of hours ago.

How is the weather right now?
Sun's setting and it's cold.

Are you bipolar?
No. Everyone thought I had BPD at one point because I was shit at life.

When was the last time you were sick?
A month or two ago. 24 hour stomach virus.

Where do you get all your clothes?
Wherever takes my fancy.

What did you do today?
Went to work, lunch, came home, sex, internet. Dinner's on its way.

Have you ever been arrested?
Why do you even care ?

Why don’t you date your ex?
The relationship didn't make me happy.

Interested in anyone?
I love Michael. Go figure.

Have you been kissed by someone who’s name starts with a T?
Ex.

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Michael calls me babe all the time. I enjoy it.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Celebs don't count, do they ?

Think of the person who has hurt you the most in the past year, who is it?
LOLOL. No. I haven't been hurt this year. If I failed the STAT, it'll be me.

Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
It'd be cheating, so yeah.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
No regretz~*~*

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today ?
Can't say that I have.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
My best friends.

Does the last person you kissed mean anything to you?
He means more to me than I'm willing to admit.

Do you regret going out with any of your ex’s?
Nah mang. Always did what made me happiest at the time.

Are your parents religious?
My mother was raised a Christian but that obvs failed.

If you were really close to a family member and they said it would mean every thing to them if you stopped seeing your boyfriend/ girlfriend , would you stop?
That's nice but no.

Is there someone that you love but you cant let it surface?
Never.

If you were to get up from your computer, and turn to the right and take four steps, where would you be?
In the same room still.

How many pictures are currently stored in your digital camera?
I have 3 digital cameras so I have no idea.

Did anything surprising happen today?
Making plans to learn new shit at work was much easier than I expected.

How do you know when a friend becomes a best friend?
Because you always want to talk/see them.

What exactly are you wearing right now?
Art vs Science jumper and track pants.

Did you dance today ?
I dance every day I'm at work.

What is today’ s date?
September 19, 2012.

Who was the last person that called you?
Some random number looking for someone else.

Who was the last person that text messaged you?
Work did, about available shifts.

How old will you be on your next birthday?
Twenty fucking five. Kill me.

Did you cry today ?
Nah mang.

Where is your cell phone?
On my right.

Name a friend who has the same cell phone provider that you do:
Idk.

Did you run anywhere today ?
A little bit at work because I forgot to take out my nose ring and put my stud back in, again.

Have you ever kissed anyone 30 or older ?
No thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment