they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, September 17, 2012

Yum cha.


Tonight I went out for dinner with Sarah. We walked from Rundle Mall to China Town in hopes that it would be open, but it wasn’t. We decided to wander down Gouger Street trying to find a nice place that catered to our cheap ass budgets. We went to Ding Hao, which is one of my favourite yum cha restaurants. We made our orders (rice with bbq pork ribs) and enjoyed the complimentary Jasmine tea. I accidentally managed to spill a whole cup of tea all over my side of the table, which ruined my napkin but ohwell~ We talked about shitty ex-partners, other random bits and pieces, and how relationships can get really complicated at times. Next free weekend that I have, she’ll be coming over for movies and drinks at mine (: So excited ! I love catching up with Sarah. I don’t exactly remember how we became friends, but I’m so glad we did because she’s amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment