they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, October 1, 2012

Drunk posts from last night.

Who needs a social life anyway ? I have Game of Thrones, a bottle of red wine, the possibility of the house to myself, Sailor Moon manga to read, 500+ movies to pick from, and Assassin’s Cread to play if I so wish. And the best thing of all is that I don’t have to put up with waiting lines for entry, the bar, the toilet… anything. I don’t have to put up with drunk guys hitting on me or weird looks from drunk girls. It’s just me, and the cat (for now, depending on whether Michael returns or not).

We shall see how far I get into this bottle of wine. We shall see. And you will be bombarded with drunken updates for whatever reason I see fit at the time.

Game of Thrones is messing with my language skills. Maybe it’s the red wine. Maybe it’s both. Either way - here’s to a good night thanks to my wonderful self !

Weeeeeeeeeeeee~
I’m drycj. Welcome to m world. Expect more of this. T don’t know I’d predictive text is working well of not butchered you gave it.

Things I Widh I'd Said #wjayvt FB fuck in up to.
You s study’s hoe. Tig a a studio hoe. You a arduous hoe. Seriously though: you’d a fycjing if fit if you think you’re better that Ben. Yet bit. You grvr have brbn add you nicety will be. Dome.


Woke up slightly hungover and went to check all my social networking apps. Found this on Instagram. Caption read: “Reverting wax spinning.” Was supposed to say “Everything was spinning” but whatever~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This could sooo be me :-p Love 'The Game of Thrones', love 'Assassins Creed' (have pre-ordered the Freeedom edition of Assassins Creed 3) and love books and movies! You take care now. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete