they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guess who put some serious effort into looking nice today ?

This guy.

Going shopping with Celeste today. Outfit of the day:

  • Blink-182 t-shirt
  • Black pleather high waisted shorts
  • Black sheer tights/pantyhose
  • Black thigh-high socks, folded above the knee
  • Black boots (the ones I always wear)
  • Red flanny print shirt (not shown)

I think it's about time I started putting in some effort towards my appearance again. Since winter hit, I've been a lazy ass bitch about it. If only I had my own personal hairdresser to straighten my hair for me. It takes too fucking long to do myself. It's the reason I quit doing my hair in the first place. Maybe I'll do it on special occasions when I can be fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment