they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm pretty sure I had a sex dream about Angus Stone.

Pretty sure. Maybe.

I woke up in my dream, in a bed with him next to me. We were both naked, and someone was at the door so he was scrambling to get some clothes on. He said something about being late for a show, and I was confused because I thought I had been in bed with him after his most recent performance. Then I was like, “wait, did we have sex ?” and he just looked at me while putting a sock on his erect penis. He had his bushy hair and beard that I love so much, and was wearing a hat, even in his sleep.

I don’t even know what. I woke up without finding out if we did have sex or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment