they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monday's puppy play time.


My best friend, Rachel, fosters puppies until they have their medicals done and find new homes. Yesterday she got three 8 week old Cocker Spaniels x Blue Heeler puppies. The one being held here is Dallas. There was also Simba and Beethoven. Rachel’s only got them for two weeks, so Hannah and I made the most of it last night.



This is Simba asleep on my lap. We had to wake them up constantly so they would actually sleep last night. Turns out Rachel took them to bed but they woke up again.

We watched Big Brother, ate dinner, played with the puppies outside, and then came home. I still smelt like puppies when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment