they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Last night's last minute unplanned bbq dinner with supreme people.




Last night's Outfit of the day:

  • old Harley Davidson shirt I stole from my mother
  • Bardot oversized flanny shirt
  • old and ripped Sass & Bide jeans
  • cheap black wedges

Dear Stuart. Thank you for making a salad without onion because I don't like onion.

Last night’s last minute unplanned bbq dinner was so much fun.

This morning’s wake up after roughly 5 hours sleep was not so much fun.

Locking myself inside my car on accident and having a panic attack because I thought I was trapped was also not fun.

Thinking I had a short shift at work and realising I was on a long shift crushed my soul.

Coming home to do my uni class registration and giving up in fear and frustration was enough to make me scream.

Eating mushroom & ham cous cous, with a side dish of boiled eggs with paprika sprinkled on top, made me happy again.

+ that cup of tea I made to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment