they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Today is a good day.

Finally got my new laptop ! I’m not used to something that’s so light and with a smaller screen + keyboard. It’ll take a while to adjust but I’m okay with that. I downgraded laptops. If you’re into your technology as much as I am, that’s a pretty big step in the wrong direction. I’m still happy with my choice.

If only re-installing/downloading all my programs from my old laptop to my new one was an easy process. This is the part I hate the most. Oh well.

I’m gonna see how this new baby fairs up to my old one with Sims 3 and Diablo III tonight. You know, after I’m done installing all the patches I have to catch up on. /sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment