they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

15 reasons why today ruled!





  1. Thought I was running late for work but I turned up on time, as per usual.
  2. Thought I would be there until 3pm. Turns out I was only on until 2pm. Got to go home an hour early, yeah!
  3. Managed to avoid all the feces today at work.
  4. Made last minute plans to hang out at the beach with friends.
  5. Found my old bikini top and still fit in it. Disappointed my rack doesn’t look ace in it anymore but whatever~
  6. Hung out with Trev, Rachel, Emma, Trev’s uni friends, Larry, Jane, Upto, and England.
  7. Played frisbee with Trev’s uni friends. FYI I suck.
  8. Saw a sting ray swim past us in the shallow end of the shore.
  9. “Rachel, is it wrong if I’m watching that baby in the floating pool ring thingy and just waiting for it to face plant it on the shore?”
  10. PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA.
  11. We left at 7pm; the sun was still up and it was still hot.
  12. Cold shower after the beach.
  13. Beach hair!
  14. Did my mini work out challenge. No problem-o.
  15. It’s suddenly 9pm and I am sleepy already.

No comments:

Post a Comment