they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, December 1, 2012

#survey

Have you ever kissed someone goodbye forever?
Probably. No big deal.

Last name of the last person you texted?
Mumma.

If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Idk. I don't read too much into my own emotions.

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
You're damn right they are. Cannot wait for 2013.

Do you like flowers?
Flowers are pretty to look at, but Tulips are the only ones I want to keep because they don't smell.

Do you think your life will be different this time next year?
Most certainly. I'll have finished my first year of uni.

Are you keeping a secret right now?
I never have anything to hide.

Where were you last night at 8 PM?
Home, with the most amazing people.

Is your last name longer than 6 letters?
Addams is just 6 letters.

What color is your cell phone?
Black iPhone 4.

Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?
I still date him.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?
Tea.

What annoys you?
Children. Shitty drivers. Slow walkers. People in general.

Your ex calls you to tell you they hate you, what would you say?
"LOLOLOL"

When each week comes around, do you always find yourself looking forward to Friday?
Not usually.

Whats bothering you?
Uni class registration.

Do you like to wear flip-flops?
Here in Australia, we call them things. And yes.

Your last received text, would you kiss them?
I am not kissing my mother.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Nope.

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
Sure.

Who do you hate?
People.

Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
Michael and I used to do it a lot when we first started seeing each other.

Did you kiss anyone when it turned 2008?
I don't really remember that kind of shit.

Why aren’t you with your last ex anymore?
Because I didn't want to be.

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Either or.

Do you like math?
Sure, why not.

Who was the last person to share a secret with you?
Some chick at work. Really wouldn't call a secret, since she tells everyone the same thing but never confronts the person she has a problem with.

Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Totally.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
In the past.

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
Hannah is one of my best friends, so duh.

Where are you?
Lounge room.

Are you in a good mood?
I am always in a good mood.

Do you want to have kids?
"You know what I hate? The sounds of children playing." That's what I said to Hannah this morning.

Do you like to wear sweatpants?
Sure, why not.

Are you wearing them right now?
Denim cut off shorts.

Have you ever stolen a street sign?
A few here and there.

Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
I really want to, but being caged frightens me more than being with sharks.

Last time you hugged someone?
This morning?

Trying to avoid feelings for someone?
I'm pretty open about my feelings, regardless of how I actually feel.

Are you happy with the way 2010 went?
Thinking about it, I was probably too drunk to remember much of it.

Who was the last person you told a secret?
I don't have secrets.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow is undecided at this point. I like that.

Do you trust all of your friends?
Friends you don't trust are strangers.

Who is the one person in the world that knows the most about you?
Larry, Ryan, Celeste.

How long have you known the last person you spoke on the phone to?
My whole entire life.

If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
FIJI.

Does your name begin with a B, L, R, or T?
BBBBBBBBBBBB.

What were you doing an hour ago?
Sitting outside talking to Hannah.

Do you have a step-parent?
Nope. I only have my mother.

Do you have any friends of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
I have countless.

Have you ever used a Ouija board?
Once, at a slumber party. It was hand made and shit.

What is the background on your desktop?
Myself and Rachel with Tom Felton.

What’s your number one most played song on you MP3/iPod?
I listen to music via 8tracks these days.

You can eliminate homework for one subject, what would it be?
Religion. Does not belong in educational institutions.

Does the last person you slept next to mean anything to you?
More than anything in the world.

What was the first thing you had to drink today?
Tea, soy milk, teaspoon setiva.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
Idk. Depends on what happens.

Is your shirt yellow?
Black.

You want to see somebody right now?
He's sitting right next to me.

What woke you up this morning?
Naturally woke up.

Do you miss anyone?
Nope.

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Rachel and I ran along the beach singing the Catdog theme song, at the top of our lungs, while drunk.

Will this weekend be exciting?
Sure will be.

What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
There wasn't a summer.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person that kissed you?
Every night for a year, minus a few odd nights.

Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I talk to Michael.

Do you prefer sliding down a slide or swinging on swings?
Swings make me feel sick.

Favorite band/artist?
There are a lot. You don't care.

Are you sick a lot?
Hardly these days, unless you count being heavily intoxicated and hungover.

Do you enjoy going through the car wash?
Love that shit. It's really relaxing for me.

Your brother tells you he’s in jail, what do you say?
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How much weed did you get caught with?"

What sweatshirt did you wear last?
Harley Davidson crop top.

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
I don't live with Michael for nothing.

What was your last words before you went to bed last night?
I don't remember. I fell asleep with the cat.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
It's called karma, and it rewards the good as well.

Do you like the dentist?
I love going to the dentist. It's always fun.

Who is the last person who texted you?
Mother.

Who do you have text messages from in your inbox?
Everyone.

Is anyone protective over you?
My best friends.

What time is it?
12:28pm

Do you get mad easily?
Road rage like mad.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
HOT HOT HOT.

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Myself.

Is tomorrow going to be good?
I have the day off. I can do whatever.

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
Nope.

Honestly if you could go back 9 months and change something, would you?
Nope. Not a single thing about my life.

Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you, who’s are they?
All mine.

Do you get scared easily?
Not really.

Look in your inbox, who are most of your texts from?
YOU ASKED THIS ALREADY. FUCK.

Do you break down when getting yelled at?
I break down when yelling.

When people say, “Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever talked shit about anyone” do you think it’s possible?
HA FUCKING HA.

Why do you think your favorite color is your favorite color?
Because it's the best colour.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
Sure have. Ohwell.

How do you want to die?
Going down in style.

Do you like someone?
I love Michael and all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment