they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today has been good to me.



  • Went for a walk along the beach with Trev in the sunshine.
  • Watched Tangled with Michael.
  • Called Hannah a whore for cancelling on me, haha.
  • Went shopping with Trev.
  • Bought new make up.
  • Got refitted and bought a new bra. I am totally a 8D, which is super fucking fantastic. The new one I bought fits like a glove. Hell not happy that I have to get padded bras because of my stupid ribs being all weird and shit, but ohwell.
  • Got my helix pierced today. Son of a bitch was painful and slow. I am not looking forward to going back and getting more, ha. I missed the feeling so much and was totally worth it.
  • Tim gave me a discount as well. Love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment