they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, February 17, 2013

~*~

I am so emotionally conflicted right now. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. It could be my hormones, or it could be how I really feel. I don’t know if I should wait it out because this is starting to make me feel sick and I don’t think I’d last.

Put it this way: I feel so unwanted that I don’t think you’d notice if I just stopped trying altogether.

You said I was your best friend. You don’t do this to your best friend. I might drift away from my best friends, but I always give them the time they deserve when they want it. And I’m doing something I don’t usually do - I’m talking to you first and trying desperately to keep this alive.

I haven’t felt this defeated in a really long time. You mean more to me than you realise, and I feel like I’m wasting my time on someone who doesn’t want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment