they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Saturday, March 16, 2013

So this is my babelicious boyfriend, Michael.


Throughout our almost 4 year long relationship, I’ve made jokes about breaking up with him. I’m not one of those “YAY LETS GET MARRIED” kind of girls, so I do the opposite and joke that I’ll dump him (LOLOL I won’t actually, I love him too much).

ANYWAY, my point is that he’s a magical fucking person for putting up with all of my shit. He’s been taking care of his diet a lot better and doing more physical activity, but I never really noticed how big the changes on his body have been. The other night, we went to the same 21st in separate cars. I took a quick glance at the people are the party, and I saw some guy (he had his back to me) from a distance and was like, heeeeeyyyy ;)

Turns out it was my own boyfriend. Still catching my eye.

This has been an attempt at a sentimental post. You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment