they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Friday, May 24, 2013

I got feeback on one of my first assignments.

All I saw was "c" and thought that it sucked because I was expecting a better score. Yeah, turns out that a "c" means Credit, not like in high school where a "c" means a pass. I got a fucking credit on an assignment I didn't really try on. Most people got a P (pass), and only two people got High Distinctions. I most certainly would have got a higher score had I checked the marking rubric before submitting my assignment, because I lost 10% on a section I didn't know I was meant to include. Whoops!

I also got 100% on my drug calculations test on the first try. I was panicking before the test so much that I told Rachel that I couldn't wait to get some vodka. By the time the others had finished one question, I had finished the whole quiz. I celebrated my pass with a vodka and coke with England and Henry ;)

One exam, two cases studies and one placement left then it's end of first semester. I can't believe how quickly it's all happening. 3 years will be over before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment