they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Haven't done one in so long!

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?
I fell on a rock right before the countdown on NYE.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
My 25th was spent drunk in town dancing my butt off with my amazing friends.

How are you feeling at this moment?
Pretty tired but good. Average weekend. Not looking forward to my uni assignments though.

How did your night go last night?
Last night was great! Went to a uni friend's house warming party, then watched movies with Michael.

How did you do in high school?
I didn't like high school so I just did enough to get out with my year 12 qualifications. My TER/ATAR expired when I applied for uni anyway so it doesn't matter.

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Hannah was throwing out clothes she doesn't wear any more.

How often do you see ur best friend?
I see them at least once a week :)

How much money did you spend last month?
TOO MUCH! Omg I'm paying for it now.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Whatever age I'm at that I decide I want to get married.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
26. Kill me.

NINE WHAT'S:
Your mothers name?
Marie.

What did you do last weekend?
Last weekend I worked, so shit all.

What is the most important part of your life?
The time I spend with my friends + brother.

What would you rather be doing?
Relaxing with Michael instead of procrastinating.

What did you last cry over?
Anxiety attack.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Cups of tea, Michel's cuddles and reassurance, and my cat.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
A good heart and mind.

What are you worried about?
Everything, haha!

What did you have for breakfast?
2 slices of wholemeal toast with vegemite. It took me like 15 minutes to convince Michael to make me toast and in the end he forced me to do it, haha.

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yeah. Hello, I was a shit person.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
A couple of times.

Have you ever been out of the country?
January 2014 will be my first time!

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
I do a lot of 'dumb shit' but I don't care what people think so it's okay.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Eh. Shit people are shit.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
No. I imagine sand would get in places you don't want.

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Michael is two years younger than me so there's that.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Harry Potter, duh!

SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw?
Hannah since she happens to be home.

Who was the last person you texted?
Michael, like every other day, haha.

Who was the last person you hungout with?
I was with Michael this morning. Hannah and I are in separate rooms.

Who was the last person to call you?
Shit. No idea.

Who did you last hug?
Michael, when I left his house.

Who is the last person who texted you?
Michael.

Who was the las person you said "i love you" to?
Michael.

SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friend live?
Adelaide and one in NZ.

Where did you last go?
Michael's house to home.

Where did you last hang out?
Michael's house.

Where do you go to school?
St Mary's College.

Where is your favorite place to be?
Near the beach!

Where did you sleep last night?
Michael's bed.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
Love, obvs.

Do you think anyone likes you?
Michael loves me back, even if I make him eat his own boogers ;)

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Never. Fuck that shit.

Do you know the muffin man?
Who lives down on Drury Lane?

Does the future scare you?
Sometimes it gets so overwhelming. I'm getting better at letting that shit unfold on its own.

FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Because they're the best people I know. When I think of the future in like 30 years, those people are still there.

Why did you start a blog?
Because I always had diaries as a child, and writing is therapeutic for me.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Mother just likes it.

Why are you doing this survey?
Procrastinating.

THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be??
Telekinesis. Would make being lazy so much easier.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
No way in hell.

If u were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
A mirror. Not to look at myself, but to reflect light and use it to catch the attention of people passing by.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NO

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
I think about shaving it all off all the time. Wearing wigs would be so much better then doing my hair every day.

ONE LAST QUESTION
Are you happy with your life right now?
Everything will be worth it in another two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment