they say you don't know what you got 'til it's gone / / they say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn

Monday, January 12, 2015

• h o p e f u l •

My boyfriend and I have been on again off again fighting lately. It's exhausting and upsetting. We recently agreed that we need to stop becoming mad with each other so quickly. We've made plans for a lunch date on Friday and I'm excited. This is an opportunity for us to be polite and kind to each other, while the public outing reduces the likelihood of an argument occurring.

No one knows I'm using this blog again. They're aware it exists, but I stopped using it a couple years ago when I changed to tumblr. I feel like I can publish what I want here without judgement. And I've always been more personal and open here than tumblr. I enjoy that I can come back here and honestly say what I need to get out.

I'm hopeful for all the changes that are happening this year. Final year of university. Six years with my boyfriend. Applying for my graduate nursing programs. Returning to gym and getting fit (again). My relationship working out and becoming a stronger couple. My boyfriend's plans to study also. One of my best friends is moving overseas and I'm excited to see her journey. One of my other best friends is coming to visit in a month.

2015 looks wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment